To all who participated in the Resident Evil Re:Verse closed beta test
A huge thank you to everyone who participated in the Resident Evil Re:Verse closed beta!
We hope those of you able to participate enjoyed getting early access to this celebration of Resident Evil's 25th Anniversary.
We designed it as a fun, fast-paced game intended for both long-time fans and newcomers to enjoy, and we'll be including it as a free digital download to everyone who purchases Resident Evil Village.
We'll be using information gathered from matches during the closed beta as well as your feedback to make the game even better when it's released, so please let us know your thoughts!
Resident Evil Team
Free With Resident Evil Village!
Receive Resident Evil Re:Verse, the new title celebrating 25 years of Resident Evil, for free when you purchase Resident Evil Village!
- If you purchase Resident Evil Village on the PlayStation®5, then the version of Resident Evil Re:Verse will be for the PlayStation®4, and if you purchase Village on the Xbox Series X, you will receive the Xbox One version of Re:Verse.
- Resident Evil Re:Verse is an online-only multiplayer title. The PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 version require a PlayStation®Plus membership, and the Xbox One and Xbox Series X versions require an Xbox Live Gold membership in order to play.
- Details of the operational period for Resident Evil Re:Verse, including commencement of availability and any potential announcements relating to the end of service, can be found on the official website.
- Please note that, depending on the timing of your purchase of Resident Evil Village, Resident Evil Re:Verse may already no longer be available, and/or the title may become available through other means in the future.
- Product codes are included with the physical version of Resident Evil Village. If you purchase the digital version, content can be downloaded from the online store the game was purchased from.
- Product codes will become invalid if the content is no longer available.
A fight to the death that all Resident Evil fans can enjoy!
In Resident Evil Re:Verse you can test your skills against other players in four to six-person deathmatch battles. Play as beloved characters from the Resident Evil series and turn the tides of battle with powerful bioweapons.
Take part in 5-minute Deathmatches, where the player with the most points wins! Use the weapons and items you find to take down even more powerful enemies!
Turn the Tides with Bioweapon's Revenge!
When your character is taken out, their body transforms into a powerful bioweapon which can be used against other players. Pick up multiple Virus Capsules to transform into even stronger bioweapons. Getting revenge with a bioweapon is also a great chance for more points!